Sunday, February 13, 2011

E-mails from India - Part 2

Here's another e-mail, this time from our Grade 1 friend.

February 12, 2011

Mumbai, India

Hello everyone.  This is J.  

My first picture was taken by C. in the London airport.  This is a Boeing 777, one of the biggest planes in the world.  This is our plane that we flew on!

My second picture is of a humungous wasp that we saw in Mumbai in my Aunt and Uncle's house. It was as long as a battery!

My movie was taken at the textile market.  I chose this movie because we are doing textiles at school.  This man is weaving silk together into a blanket I think.

Om,
J.

6 comments:

  1. That wasp is awesome.

    L.
    Grade 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you show us some pictures of landscapes and animals?

    R.W.
    Grade 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was the biggest wasp I have ever seen.

    D.
    Grade 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! You were actually in London? I want to go to London too. You are so lucky.

    C. and K.
    Grade 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wasp is huge.

    R.M.
    grade 4.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the picture of the big plane. Did you know that my dad used to be an airline pilot and fly those big planes all around the world?

    - Miss Fuller

    ReplyDelete